FINAL GIANTS & SOME OLD JACKS

Here are some final sketches of the Giant. He’s a Victorian gentleman who likes to study and collect art. Even though he looks proper, he’s driven by madness. The Giant wears a Top hat, Victorian white shirt with pointy collars, a properly knotted tie, a double breasted burgundy velvet vest, a dark purple cape, gray suite and oxford shoes. His favorite tool for ripping people’s guts is a rusty hook (normally used to carry meat).


Below are some old Jack drawings that I forgot to post earlier. The fist on the left I was trying some markers and color pencils. Markers are soooo hard to use. I know it look s like he’s holding a flute, but it’s actually a pipe. Jack’s hobby is to build steam engines and toys, as you can see on the right drawing.

3 comments:

  1. He has meat hooks!!
    His long long legs remind me of Hanna Barbera designs from like, Wacky Races. You should design an elegant car for him to drive, like a limo made of meat or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment shall become a drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you're taking requests... I want you to be the illustrator of a book I wrote after I saw your art. My contact info is linked to my account.

    ReplyDelete