SNAIL RIDER FROM NEVER ENDING STORY

I was watching “The Never-ending Story” while doing my homework at the beginning of the semester. I just felt like taking a break to sketch something out of the movie, so I did the snail rider. Later I went over with a graphite pencil. I kind like the drawing, so I added some colors. I took some liberty to change a few things here and there. I gave him a dark bluish green hair to make the red around it more brilliant. Also the shirt is slightly bluish to contrast with the overall red.

I’ve been trying to learn more about color. I was checking the values and contrast to get a nice variation, so I’m adding a B&W version as well.
If there’s something you don’t like, please write me a comment. I’m trying to learn as much as I can and getting some feedback would help me a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment