JACK'S ROOM

Here is the progress from thumbnail to final cleaned up drawing of Jack’s room.
While doing a bunch of thumbnails, as part of my class, I came up with a drawing of a small room where poor Jack would live in. Later I did some research of furniture, toys and other stuff that Jack would have in his room. Objects that a poor kid in a steam punk world would have.

Here’s the first thumbnail. Literally a thumbnail.

Then I redid the thumbnail a little bit bigger and with some blue pencil for tone.

As you’ve seen on the earlier post, the tone thumbnail.

The colored version.

Here’s a rough pass of the final room. Very symmetrical and uninteresting.

I did some tweaking until I got to this rough version.

Here’s the final cleaned up version.

Soon I’ll post the research drawing and the colored version of the room.
Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment