JACK BEING CHASED BY THE GIANT

Here's the second composition from my vizdev class. You can see the thumbnail that originated the idea, the tone thumbnail, the color thumbnail and the final composition. I had this idea about Jack being chased by the Giant at a staircase. While Jack is trying to climb up the huge steps, the Giant is climbing up the floors with his long limbs, like a spider.


Jack is in the foreground with dark tones and thicker lines. The Giant is in the middle ground with normal colors. The background is more diluted and warmer to give a better sense of depth.




Here's the sketch that originated the idea.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your posts! Yaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Lafyatis! I tried contacting you, but I don't have your facebook and e-mail. Also I can't leave you messages because you erased your blog!
    How's going?

    ReplyDelete